IUCA is honoured to bring to all the students again this year of 2020, the Presidential Volunteer Services Awards (PVSA). IUCA can certify volunteers for PVSA and the service is available through IUCA for Current Year Members.
If you have any questions please do let us know. If you would like to register your child/children reply to this email and we will start a log. We will get back to you with any details that we need.
About Presidential Volunteer Services Awards (PVSA)
- PVSA is an ultimate honour of presidential recognition; recipients will receive a personalized certificate and a congratulatory letter from the President of the United States.
- The President’s Volunteer Service Award recognizes United States citizens and lawfully admitted, permanent residents of the United States who have achieved the required number of hours of service over a 12-month time period or cumulative hours over the course of a lifetime.
- Presidential recognition sets you apart from your peers. It is a tremendous honour. PVSA celebrates the impact we can all make in bettering our communities and our world.
Individuals and groups that meet the criteria are eligible for the Presidential Volunteer Service Awards (PVSA).
- Recipient(s) must be a United States citizen or a lawfully admitted permanent resident of the United States.
- Awards are issued for service hours served within a 12-month time period or over the course of a lifetime. *2019 Calendar Year.
- Awards are issued for volunteer service only; additional levels of participation with the organization (i.e., charitable support) are not a factor considered for the award.
- Awards are issued by approved Certifying Organizations. *
- *IUCA is an approved certified organization that will combine, audit and certify all your volunteer hours under one banner.
Hours are measured over a 12-month period and awards are designated based on cumulative hours. Levels include bronze, silver, gold and the highest honour, the President’s Lifetime Achievement Award.
For more information, you can also visit http://www.presidentialserviceawards.gov/
Consolidate your hours from anywhere you volunteer. Form to submit will be available soon.